At Center for Colorectal Disease of Arizona (CCRD), our team is committed to provide best patient care in managing disease of colon and rectum. We are guided by following principles.
Center for Colorectal Disease of Arizona (CCRD) is committed to provide patient-centered care with excellence in quality, service, and access in state of Arizona.
To be a provider of best healthcare in colorectal disease.
Our Team at Center of Colorectal Disease of Arizona is guided by our values:
- The patient always comes first.
- We treat each person with respect and dignity.
- We are compassionate listeners. We hear the issues of our patients, respect them, and do everything in our capacity to help.
- We provide best patient-centered service.
- We keep ourselves up to date on training, education and innovation so that we can apply new developments in our fields to take care of patients.
- We believe that patients deserve to have easy and timely access to health care.